Monday, June 4, 2007

Bringing sexy back

This past Saturday the local frequenters of cheapassgamer.com met up at Dave & Busters in Rockville to discuss sales and video games. The record for most females at a CAG meetup was shattered with two, truly a Beamonesque jump from the previous record, which was zero. This shouldn't be a huge surprise if you can make out the absolute chick magnet of a shirt I have on in the middle.

The hot rumor in sales news is that the remaining CompUSAs in the area will become Microcenters. One commonly heard phrase was "I haven't played my PS3 in ___," but most were happy with their PS3 as a Blu Ray player. Actually, I might have been the only one their without a PS3 (keep in mind I have pretty much every other system on the market).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! fantastic idea, but will this really work?