Friday, June 15, 2007

My top 5 NBA point guards

After a month of hearing NBA heads gush about Tony Parker and Deron Williams, like a month after Baron Davis was the best player in the first round, it's about time for me to drop my top 5 NBA point guards.
  1. Steve Nash - great finisher and passer, best player on maybe the best team, 2 of the last 3 MVPs and finished 2nd this year.
  2. Jason Kidd - had two triple doubles in the playoffs, giving him 10 in the postseason in his Hall of Fame career.
  3. Baron Davis - I thought people would finally realize how good BD was after the upset over Dallas. Averaged 20 points, 8 assists, and 2 steals during the season.
  4. Tony Parker - quicker than Billups, might average more points on a faster paced team.
  5. Chaucey Billups - down three with 10 seconds left, outside of Kobe and Arenas I don't know if there's anyone else I'd rather have with the ball.

No comments: